Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
Bergen Community College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE). The Commission on Higher Education is a regional accrediting agency that is recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Middle States Documents and References
- Comprehensive Institutional Self-Study Report 2016
- Statement of Accreditation Status – July 2016
- Re-accreditation Letter – June 2016
- New Requirements of Affiliation and Standards for Accreditation – 2014
- Monitoring Report Decision – November 2013
- Monitoring Report – September 2013
- Middle States Action – March 2013
- Small Team Report – October 2012
- Monitoring Report – September 2012
- Evaluation of Periodic Reviewers Report – August 2011
- Periodic Review Report – June 2011