Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
Please download and complete the following Application and return it by mail or electronically to BCC Accelerator at the Meadowlands. We will review your Application and will contact you for an appointment. The approval process takes two to three weeks after receiving your application and meeting with you.
In order to be eligible for consideration, candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Have a company registered in N.J.
- Be a for-profit business in a high-growth field
- Be in the early stages of business development
- Must demonstrate a solution to strong market demand
- Have a product or service that can be commercialized within two years
- The company should plan to remain headquartered in N.J.
- The company President/CEO must be located in the incubator
- Have a basic business plan and a financial forecast
- Have a management team in place that can demonstrate an ability to handle both the technical and managerial aspects of the business and is willing to seek and accept assistance from the program and its network of service providers.
- Agree to participate in the incubator’s business assistance programs and to cooperate in achieving the incubation program’s mission.
- Have the ability to pay monthly fees
- Be a business well suited to benefit from the programs services, environment, technical and business expertise.
- Have potential for positive economic impact on the community
- A potential for business growth and job creation
BCC Regional Accelerator at the Meadowlands
Attn: Linda Caruso
1280 Wall Street West
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
Linda Caruso, Manager
Shirley Pachon, Coordinator