Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
The ATD Core Team is a cross-campus, cross functional steering team that helps guide all of the work that falls under the Achieving the Dream umbrella at Bergen. Leaders of the five Action Teams, as well as other members of the campus community serve on this Team.
As a result of our ATD Implementation Plan, five Action Teams were created that work on action items that help fulfill the Implementation Plan.
The five Action Teams include:
- Create a Roadmap for Students
- Enrich Placement Testing Procedures
- Enact Mandatory Counseling & Advising/New Student Coaching
- Maximize Curricular Clarity/Guided Pathways
- Enhance Teaching and Learning: High Impact Practices (HIP) and Campus-Wide Professional Development
Embedded in each Action Team are members who focus on Data and Communications.