Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
- Assessment Fellows Program
- Model United Nations Club
- Paramedic Science Program
- Plight of the Refugees
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Simulation + Collaboration = Success
- Speaker’s Bureau – Center for Peace, Justice, Reconciliation
Winner: Paramedic Science Program
Over the past four years, the Paramedic Science Program has become an industry leader and model of innovation excellence. The curricula immerses students in a real- to- life simulated job environment yielding high success for our graduates. The program outcomes help to reinforce the positive impact of the innovative design.
Program Director: Jennifer McCarthy MAS, NRP, CHSE