Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
For general inquires, please contact email@example.com.
- Interested in becoming part of the Sustainable Learning Community? Contact Prof. Robert Dill at firstname.lastname@example.org.The Sustainable Learning Community gets involved with all aspects of sustainability on campus including projects relating to facilities, culture, and education
- Interested in science, math, and technology projects related to sustainability? Contact Dr. Marie McCary at email@example.com and Dr. Drorit Beckman at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested in doing a Service Learning Project for Sustainability? Contact Prof. Rachel Wieland at email@example.com
- Interested in sustainability seminars? Contact the Department of Continuing Education by calling 201-447-7488 or visiting the Technology Education Building, Room T-115
- Interested in a science, math and technology club that has a component based on sustainability interests? Contact the Block Heads–Dr. Joseph Sivo at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested in the Environmental Club? Contact Dr. Charles Sontag at email@example.com and Prof. Rachel Wieland at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested on working or volunteering for the Green Team contact Prof. Rachel Wieland at email@example.com
If what you’re looking for is not on the list, we still may have it. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.