Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
The Career and Workforce Development Center strives to prepare students to meet their individualistic goals by delivering comprehensive services through career advisement and programs, academic guidance, experiential learning and employment services.
Location: Pitkin Education Center, Room A-123
- Career Counseling and Exploration
- Career and Volunteer Fairs
- Career Resource Room
- Experiential Learning Opportunities (Co-op, Internships, and Service Learning)
- Weekly Workshops
- Employer visits
- Job Search and Transfer Websites – College Central, Perfect Interview, and NJ Transfer.
- For job opportunities, visit CollegeCentral.com.
It provides employers the service to post company profiles and positions for students to view and apply efficiently, and free of charge. Employers can post a job or a students can search for a position.
- To find out more about your program and the types of careers it may lead to, visit WhatCanIDoWithThisMajor.com
- Student Evaluation Form
- Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center
Work Study and On-Campus Employment
The Career Center handles the paperwork for Federal Work Study and On-Campus Employment.
Career And Volunteer Events
Students are encouraged to attend the upcoming events.