Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
The Career and Workforce Development Center aims to work with faculty members to present career and transfer related classroom workshops for the students. This past academic year, counselors presented over 100 workshops to classes.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Introduction to career development
- Transferring to the 4-year institution
- Self-assessment: discovering interests, values, skills
- Cooperative Education
- Service Learning
- Resume writing
- Job searching
- Careers related to specific subject areas
It is recommended that you schedule your workshops as early in the semester as possible. Interested faculty members can schedule a workshop by:
- Telephone: 201-447-7171
- E-mail Career and Workforce Development Center
- Stopping by Room A-123, Pitkin Education Center.