Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
BCC-WPU Transfer Partnership Agreements
- AAS Corrections: Full junior status with either degree – SEE THE AGREEMENT
- AAS Law Enforcement: SEE THE AGREEMENT
- Honors Program: SEE THE AGREEMENT
- Admission to Initial Teacher Certification: AS.PS.GEN – HOW-TO GUIDE- SEE THE AGREEMENT
- STEM Programs: AS Natural Sciences and Mathematics (General, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics) SEE THE AGREEMENT
- Business Administration SEE THE AGREEMENT
- AFA Music Business to BA Popular Music Studies SEE THE AGREEMENT
- AS Criminal Justice to BA Criminology and Criminal Justice SEE THE AGREEMENT
- AS Exercise Science to BS Exercise Science SEE AGREEMENT
- AAS Nursing to BS Nursing SEE AGREEMENT
- Two Plus Two Admissions Agreement SEE AGREEMENT
WPU’s Admissions Office: (973)720-2125
WPU Transfer Information
William Paterson University is excited to offer onsite office hours here at BCC! The William Paterson Transfer Rep will be here every Tuesday and Wednesday from 9am-4pm in Transfer Central A126. During office hours you can learn more about transferring to WPU, the 2+2 Partnership, and even receive an instant decision every Tuesday and Wednesday!William Paterson also has a 2+2 Partnership with Bergen County College! This is a streamlined admissions process for students who wish to obtain their two-year associate’s degree at BCC and graduate two years later with a bachelor’s degree from WPU.
WPU Admissions Process
To Apply to William Paterson University:
- Apply online at www.wpunj.edu/applynow
- Submit your official transcripts from any and all colleges/universities attended
Notes: To have your $50 application fee waived attend one of our campus visit events: www.wpunj.edu/campusvisit OR stop in BCC Transfer Central Office, Room A-126, Pitkin Education Center to see a WPU Transfer Representative, on-site at BCC.
WPU Application deadlines
-Fall – August 1
-Spring – January 10
-Nursing (Fall only)- February 1
WPU Financial Aid Information
William Paterson University School Code: 002625
The earlier your submit your FAFSA, the better your chances of receiving the most amount of financial aid are:
– Priority Filing Deadline (Consideration for Federal, SEOG and Institutional Aid): March 1st.
– New students who file the FAFSA well before March 1st, will receive earlier notification of eligibility.
Consideration for State Aid (TAG, EOF, NJSTARSII):
-New applicants: September 15th
-All other applicants (Spring semester only): February 15th
For questions or more information on transferring to William Paterson University check out these links:
- Transfer/Readmit/Second Degree: https://www.wpunj.edu/admissions/undergraduate/transfer-readmit–second-degree.html
- Requirements for Transfer Students: https://www.wpunj.edu/admissions/undergraduate/transfer-students/requirementsTrans.html