Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers 142 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
Gallery Bergen supports the exhibition of visual art.
Through public programs and exhibitions, the Gallery Bergen would seek to:
- exhibit artwork that is stimulating and courageous
- offer an environment that stimulates the creation of contemporary art
- find and present art that engages a diverse audience
- create an inviting environment for experiencing and participating in visual art
- provide a public forum for the expression and examination of thought provoking ideas
- serve as a learning and teaching resource for students, faculty, artists, and the community
- actively embrace the arts as an open-ended process within a pedagogical context
- explore opportunities to exhibit artwork created by our students and our faculty
Using the Gallery
Gallery Bergen welcomes visitors! Faculty and staff are welcome to use the space for their classes, events, and meetings. Please review guidelines to insure the space is the right venue for your event, and will be able to meet all of your needs.
Food/refreshment service is not permitted in the gallery. If you would like to offer food, and drink at your meeting, please contact Gourmet Dining and arrange to have the service set up in the hallway directly outside the entrance. Current insurance concerns prevent the gallery from making any exceptions to this.
All events and classes may only use the space during regularly scheduled gallery hours.