Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
Consider holding your next meeting or training event at this welcoming,full service state-of-the-art facility.
A magnet for both businesses and community organizations, the Moses Center offers cutting-edge
technology, plus amenities including catering services to meet your organizational needs.
Its friendly, professional staff works with you to customize your event at competitive rates.
Key features include:
- Flexible seating for up to 300• Modular set up
- Multimedia, teleconferencing & videoconferencing capabilities
- Wireless connectivity throughout the building
- Flat panel display systems
- Smart podium with fully integrated control panel
- State-of-the-art projection & sound systems
- On-site technical personnel
Administered under the auspices of the Division of Continuing Education, Corporate and Public Sector Training.
For more information, please open documents below. To schedule a tour of the facilities, call 201-689-7629 or send e-mail to email@example.com