Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
Learning through and about the arts enriches life and helps to develop critical thinking and the ability to interpret the world around us.
- Learn the art of creating moving images with the computer, students can study computer graphics and animation.
- Students who enjoy the performing arts will learn the aesthetic and rhythmic movements of dance.
- Students who have a passion for fashion will study fashion apparel design for a career in the industry.
- Learn the history and genres of films along with the skills of film interpretation.
- With an interest in the art of graphic design and computer graphics, students can become skilled in artistic design and digital content creation.
- Students will learn music history to become skilled musicians, work in the music business, or pursue further music studies.
- With an interest in the performing arts, students will be trained in acting and professional theater to master live performances.