Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
All returning Deaf Services students are required to sign the electronic student agreement form before the first day of classes.
- Returning Student Agreement
Deaf Services will ONLY contact students at their BCC student email address. Please check it regularly.
- Need help with your BCC email: BCC student email
- Bring a copy of your Tutor Accommodation Form to the Tutoring Center in Room L-125.
- Make a ½ hour appointment with Margaret Roidi, the Supervisor for the Tutoring Center.
- Request an interpreter for your meeting with Margaret.
- Students must request interpreting services in advance.
- If you are planning to be absent, please contact Deaf Services immediately. Students that do not attend class and do not notify Deaf Services will be documented as a “no-show”. If a student is a “no show” for TWO (2) class meetings without the communicating/notifying the department, Deaf Services reserves the right to suspend interpreting services. Services may be resumed after an appointment with Deaf Services staff.
- If you are going to be late, notify Deaf services immediately AND the Interpreter via text message or email if at all possible.
- If the interpreter is late, the student should wait 5 minutes, then contact Deaf Services OR go to Deaf Services to report it and request another interpreter.
Students are responsible to complete the following:
- Request or cancel interpreters
- Notify Deaf Services of any change in your schedule
- See Academic Counselor
- Make sure you have Accommodation Forms
- Request Notetakers
- Apply for Financial Aid if neccessary (apply every spring)
- Give professors accommodation forms
- Make appointments for tutors with the Tutoring Center
Emergency Notification System
- Sign up each semester to be told when BCC is closed due to bad weather
- Emergency Notification System