Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
The following are the dates for the Turning Point Program Information Sessions. If you are interested in learning more about the Turning Point Program please contact the office to register for one of the dates listed below:
October 3, 2019 – Applicants & Families: 5:00pm-7:00pmCANCELLED
- October 17, 2019 – School Districts: 11:00am-1:00pm
- October 17, 2019 – Applicants & Families: 5:00pm-7:00pm
- October 24, 2019 – Applicants & Families: 5:00pm-7:00pm
- November 14, 2019 – School Districts: 11:00am-1:00pm
- November 14, 2019 – Applicants & Families: 5:00pm-7:00pm
For information about setting up a group info session or scheduling a presentation, please contact the Turning Point Main Office at 201-493-4087 or TurningPoint@bergen.edu with your request.