Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
To apply for the Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) grant, a student must:
STEP 2: Complete a Free application for federal student aid (FAFSA) – at www.fafsa.gov
– List Bergen Community College as the first choice (School Code: 004736)
– At the end, click on “Start your state application” to apply for NJ Tuition Aid Grant (TAG) or go to www.hesaa.org
– For NJ Dreamers, click here to complete the New Jersey Alternative Financial Aid Application.
STEP 3: Meet the EOF Grant Eligibility requirements
STEP 4: Complete an EOF Application:
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 2019 FALL.
EOF Application deadlines
– November 1st – Fall Semester;
– March 1st – Spring Semester.
Notes: Recommended FAFSA deadlines are accessible under the Office of Financial Aid’s Dates & Deadlines Web page.
STEP 5: Upon review of your application and financial aid status, you will be contacted, by EOF Office, to make an appointment for an interview to review your EOF grant eligibility.