Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
Bergen Community College is proud to host over 1000 international students from over 138 countries around the world.
- If you are a CURRENT student at Bergen Community College, please visit the Information for Current International Students Web page for details, or call the office at (201) 689- 7601, or drop by the ISC in Room C-102 to see an International Counselor.
- If you are a NEW student recently admitted at Bergen Community, please review the steps you need to follow upon arrival to New Jersey:
- If you are a NEW student recently admitted at Bergen Community College as a TRANSFER STUDENT, please review the steps you need to follow:
- If you would like to become a student at Bergen Community College, please visit the Information for Future International Students Web page.
Here you will you will find a complete checklist of materials needed for admission to the College and a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- If you have any questions at all, please email us. This email is checked daily, Monday – Friday. The International Admissions email address is: email@example.com
You may also stop by the International Student Center. We are located in the Pitkin Education Center on the Main Campus in Paramus, New Jersey in Room C-102.
No appointment is necessary.