Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
|Coordinator of Student Conduct & Information
Gender Pronouns – He, Him, His, Himself.
- administers and implements the Code of Conduct by serving as a hearing officer and working with the Dean to make determinations concerning follow-up actions to be taken of a disciplinary or non-disciplinary nature;
- recruits and oversees the selection of volunteers to the College Conduct Review Board – as well as supervises the training and development of new members;
- serves on various College-wide committees, manages special projects for the department, gives presentations, and steps in as Dean of Student Life & Student Conduct in the Dean’s absence;
- compiles materials associated with campus disciplinary proceedings and maintains accurate case file information and supervises all local, State, and Federal background checks related to behavioral issues;
- serves as the Case manager for the College’s Behavioral Intervention Team (BIT).
Prior to coming to Bergen Community College, I served as a Graduate Assistant for the Office of Student Conduct at Rutgers University in New Brunswick from 2014 to 2016. In this role, I adjudicated student conduct and academic integrity cases, advised the Office of Student Conduct’s educational outreach student group, and served on various university task forces. I hold a Bachelor of Arts in History/Political Science and Sociology and earned a Master of Education in College Student Affairs in 2016, both from Rutgers University.
When I am not on campus, I can be found exploring Bergen County and surrounding area, meeting new people, and catching up with old friends. I volunteer for my national fraternity, Sigma Pi. In addition, I am a wrestling official in the State of New Jersey working with kids from recreation leagues all the way up to the high school level.
|Student Conduct Generalist
Gender Pronouns – She, Her, Hers, Herself.
My primary responsibilities include:
- executing disciplinary record certifications
- case management
- general support for Student Conduct and Student Life.
I started my journey in Bergen Community College in the Fall semester of 2012 as a student, and as a Student Aide in the Office of Student Life & Conduct. While at Bergen as a student, I was very involved with the club organization on campus. I took part in Student Government Association as a Senator, as well as served on the Community Standard Review Board as a Justice.
I graduated in May 2015 then transferred to William Paterson University where I obtained my Bachelors of Arts in Communications with a double minor of Media Studies and Business in May 2017. I returned to Bergen as the Student Conduct Generalist in the Office of Student Conduct in the Spring 2016.Gender Pronouns – She, Her, Hers, Herself