Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
Student Affairs Mission
To educate and empower students to become responsible life-long Learners within a global society.
Values of Student Affairs
- Student success through continued collaborations and assessment.
- Diversity and mutual respect for all members of the community.
- Holistic approach to student development-intellectual, physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional.
- Empowerment through advocacy and guidance.
- Fiscal integrity to ensure student access to services.
To reach one of the representatives from virtual office of Student Affairs at Bergen Community College, please use firstname.lastname@example.org email address or you can call (201) 256-1019.