Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
Bergen Community College has implemented state of the art technology to allow you to register, take courses, pay your bill, and engage in research, all over the Internet.
- Distance Learning – Learn about taking an online course, check course listings so you can prepare to register, order your books from the online bookstore or go right to your online course in Moodle! Learn how to register or apply on our distance learning registration page.
- WebAdvisor– conduct a search for available classes, register, or add/drop a class, or even check your grades!
- Sidney Silverman Library – learn how to use the library remotely, start researching your paper with the online journals and periodicals, or check to see when your book is due back. You can even renew it online!
- Bergen Online Bookstore – order your books without waiting in line and have them delivered to your home or office!
- Online Payment – pay your tuition and fees online or check your status with the online admissions link!
- Online Tutoring – TutorMe provides online tutoring for BCC students via the BCC Student Portal. This tutoring is available to supplement the services available at the Cerullo Learning Assistance Center in Paramus and at the Meadowlands. TutorMe provides 24/7 real-time online tutoring with over 10,000 trained tutors in 300+ subjects. BCC students have access to 10 hours of tutoring with TutorMe each academic year. To access TutorMe, students should log in to the Portal (my.bergen.edu) and click on “TutorMe” in the “Bergen Links” box.
- Office of Specialized Services – The Office of Specialized Services serves students with physical, visual, learning, hearing, and emotional disabilities. These services and many more are available to students with documented disabilities. Various accommodations are available but must be planned as early as possible – ideally, in many cases, before the semester begins.
- Academic online Counselling – Academic online counseling is available to current students who take all classes online. For questions regarding academic planning, changing majors or general academic concerns email firstname.lastname@example.org.