Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
Are your students engaged and participating in the class?
To learn more about how to engage students for active and collaborative learning register for a 2-day Summer Institute.
Major topics addressed at the Summer Institute include:
- Experiential Learning
- Problem-Based Learning
- Digital Humanities Projects
- Integrative Learning
- Cooperative and Collaborative Learning
- Culturally Responsive Teaching
- Learner-Centered Assessment
- Research-Based Teaching Practices
Expectations for participants are to:
- Participate in 2-day training sessions
- Develop a class activity for your 2018-2019 course
- Present your work at the CITL Showcase or Summer Institute
- Call for Proposal – March 16, 2018
- Registration information – April 16, 2018
- Summer Institute – May 14-15, 2018
To be eligible for CITL Summer Institute compensation you must attend two full day program.
- Ken Bain presents Deep Learning
- CITL Summer Institute 2018 – Agenda
- CITL Summer Institute 2018 – Program
- Register for CITL Summer Institute 2018.
View Images from Prior Summer Institutes
Images from Summer Institute 2016
Past Program Brochures