Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
Funding Source: National Science Foundation
- Project: Northern New Jersey Bridge to the Baccalaureate Alliance (B2B)
- Abstract: Bridge to the Baccalaureate (PDF)
- Amount: $260,058
- Project Period: 8/15/2014 – 07/31/2017
- Purpose: The Northern New Jersey Bridges to the Baccalaureate (NNJ-B2B) Alliance is a partnership of five, public, associate-degree granting, Hispanic Serving Institutions (HSIs) in northern New Jersey committed to assisting more than 900 underrepresented minority students in successfully transferring into a baccalaureate STEM degree program. The partner colleges include Passaic County Community College (lead applicant), Bergen Community College, Hudson County Community College, Middlesex County College, and Union County College. NNJ-B2B will form a synergistic partnership with the GS-LSAMP, a highly successful NSF funded project headed by Rutgers University-Newark and including eight largely public four-year colleges and universities in the region to develop a transformative model for streamlined transitions from 2- to 4-year institutions.
- Project Director: Dr. Luis Jimenez, firstname.lastname@example.org, (201)879-3563