Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
Funding Source: US Department of Labor/Department of Education
- Project: NJ- Health Professions Pathway to Regional Excellence Project (NJ PREP) TAACCCT
- Abstract: Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College and Career Training (PDF)
- Amount: $15,000,000
- Project Period: 10/1/14-9/30-18
- Purpose: This project targets TAA-eligible workers, long-term unemployed, veterans, and underemployed in the Health Professions Industry.
- Project Director: Dean Susan Barnard, email@example.com, (201)879-7938