Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
Funding Source: U.S. Department of Education
- Project: Bergen Community College TPSID 2
- Abstract: Transition Program for Students with Intellectual Disabilities (PDF)
- Amount: $2,421,935
- Project Period: 10/1/15 – 9/30/20
- Purpose: The Bergen Community College TPSID 2 project is a model comprehensive transition and postsecondary education program conducted in collaboration with the College of New Jersey. It will help students maximize potential to achieve personal and financial independence by integrating academic and social skills with vocational training options leading to gainful employment.
- Project Director: Tracy Rand, firstname.lastname@example.org, (201)879-5589