Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
AED/defibrillators are located in the following areas. Please note that the AED’s are in cases on the wall. An alarm will go off if the door is opened.
- Public Safety Office
- Public Safety patrol cars (2)
- Main building – Student Center
- Main building – basement fitness center
- Main building – near gym, across from pool
- Main building – cafeteria, behind coffee urn
- Main building – dental hygiene office
- Main building – athletic trainer
- Tec building – in front of Continuing Education Dept.
- West Hall – second floor
- Lyndhurst campus – first floor near Public Safety and third floor near computer lab
- Hackensack campus – first and second floors
- Ender Hall – near CDC, and administrative office
- Pitkin – second near B wing steps, and third floor Administrative wing