Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
Note: Apple has fixed an issue in iOS 11.0 that caused a “Cannot send mail” error for Outlook.com, Office 365, and Exchange mail accounts. If you’re on iOS 11.0, update your device to iOS 11.0.1 or later to fix the issue.
- Go to your iPhone or iPad’s Settings, scroll down and tap Accounts & Passwords, and then Add Account.
- Select Exchange.
- Enter your Student email address and a description of your account. Tap Next.
- When prompted to Configure Manually or Sign In, tap Sign In.
- Enter your Bergen username and password. Tap Sign in.
- The Mail app may request certain permissions. Tap Accept.
- Choose the services you want to sync with your iOS device and tap Save. You’re done!