Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
Use this Online Form to apply for JKW School of Honors
Individuals must meet ONE of the following criteria to be eligible for the program:
- Combined SAT score of minimum 1700/2400 (old point scale) OR 1200/1600 (new point scale).
- ACT composite score of 25 or higher in English AND Math.
- Classic Accuplacer score in English of 275 or higher before 12/14/18 AND score in Algebra of 90 or higher before 1/25/19 OR a grade of B+ or better in MAT-040/MAT-048.
- Next-Generation Accuplacer score in Reading of 265 or higher AND WritePlacer of 6 or higher starting 12/17/18 AND score in Algebra of 273 or higher starting 1/28/19 OR a grade of B+ or better in MAT-040/MAT-048.
- College Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.4 or higher with a minimum of 12 college credits.
- A professor’s recommendation and minimum of 12 college credits.