Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
Bergen Leadership Academy requires a high level of commitment and dedication from each selected participant.
All Fellows are expected to:
- Prepare for and attend all sessions.
- Develop a project proposal and present it during the final session.
- Participate in common reads throughout the year.
- Attend a local higher education conference related to Community Colleges
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality
October 4, 2019: Kick Off Luncheon
October 25, 2019: Development & Fundraising Agenda Presentation
November 22, 2019: Enrollment Management & Student Affairs
December 6, 2019: Human Resources & Legal Affairs Agenda
January 24, 2019: Finance
February 28, 2019: Institutional Effectiveness
March 27, 2019: Diversity & Inclusion
April 24, 2019: Academic Affairs
May 15, 2019: Communication, Public Speaking, Owning Your Brand
June 19, 2019: Program Commencement Ceremony