Find information on programs, curricula, divisions, departments and faculty. Bergen offers more than 120 degree and certificate programs; all classes are taught by faculty experts dedicated to assisting students succeed as they pursue lifelong learning.
A curriculum based on the idea of educating students in disciplines including science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
- Prepare for advanced content in or employment in aviation administration
- Study the basic facts and theories in biology in order to pursue a career in science or allied health
- Chemistry include teaching, research, environmental science and scientific writing as well as positions in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
- Train in information technology, computer programming, database programming, network administration, web development, gaming, and overall computer science protocol.
- Prepare for a career in specialized fields such as mechanical, electrical, biomedical, chemical, and civil engineering.
- The science and art of growing plants, particularly ornamental plants, those valued for their appearance.
- Train in drafting and design, manufacturing, electronics and general engineering, and industrial technology.
- Emphasize problem solving and the effective uses of technology in mathematical problem solving.
- Physics is the study of all physical phenomena and utilizes skills such as mathematics, analysis, software, and clear communications.